What change have you seen in you - Big or Small?

Options

Replies

• lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Collar Bone is a huge one! Also the fact that I actually have to wear a belt to keep my pants up now, not wear one just for show!!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I fit into a size 16 jeans.
  • cjrss03
    cjrss03 Posts: 22
    Options
    My ring fits all day! Not just in the morning! Also, my jeans are fitting better!
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I can feel and see a jawbone!
    I can see the hollow of my neck!
    My liver no longer hurts from the visceral fat in my body! <-- that's my favorite one so far and you'll likely get sick of reading that from me. LOL!
    I can bend over to tie my running shoes - I still have to sit on my bed to do it, but I could barely bend over in a seated position before!
    My pants are falling down. I have to roll up the waistband to keep them in place.
    My butt is smaller :)
    My belly roll is smaller :)

All this and only 20lbs gone. Imagine what the list will be like when I lose the 150 that was my goal!?!
  • JeniF1979
    JeniF1979 Posts: 18
    Options
    My pants barely stay up anymore.
    I can SEE the muscle tone in my legs again!
    My butt is firming up.
    I FEEL better!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Today I celebrate that I have 10lbs to go until I'm at goal! I uploaded progress pictures as well, I love being able to see the difference like that...all this hard work isn't for nothing!!

I saw the pictures! You can definitely see a difference in your belly. I can't wait for a straight belly!!
  • JeniF1979
    JeniF1979 Posts: 18
    Options
    ohhh! And my stepmom had not seen me in about 4 weeks until this past weekend. She commented on how much weight I had lost. She actually thought I had lost about 30 pounds, but it was only 15, lol. Either way it was a great compliment.

DH also told me it looks like an entire family moved out of the butt of my jeans! ROFL!
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Love this post. Everyday girls seeing and feeling results without the disclaimer that 'results are not typical'! I still don't see myself any different in the mirror but I got out a bin of summer pants and none of them fit, they are all too big. I am half way to my goal so by next summer I will be maintaining yet a smaller size. YES!!!
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    My stomach no longer sticks out farther than my boobs!! I look down & can see straight down to my feet!! YAYY! :happy:

Dito - it feels great that my boobs stick out further than my tummy! :bigsmile:

I'm LOVIN it! It feels so good to know all my hard work is paying off! :happy:
  • sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    Options
    the other day my sister picked up the back of my shirt and said "Sheri, did you know your *kitten* is missing!" LMAO!
  • atauds
    atauds Posts: 41
    Options
    No more fat wrinkles on the backside of my upper thighs! My hamstrings are firm! Woohoo!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    My stomach no longer sticks out farther than my boobs!! I look down & can see straight down to my feet!! YAYY! :happy:

I'm feeling you here!!!
  • ykantoro
    ykantoro Posts: 24
    Options
    I can wear a tight shirt without worrying about the indentation my bra is making on my back fat!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

Dito - it feels great that my boobs stick out further than my tummy! :bigsmile:

I'm LOVIN it! It feels so good to know all my hard work is paying off! :happy:

Exactly! :bigsmile:
  • aylin
    aylin Posts: 6
    Options
    I'd like to celebrate taking back pants that I bought a month ago because they are TOO BIG!!!!!!!!! (when they were a little snug when i bought them)
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I used to never wear dresses or skirts cuz I thought since I was so much bigger people would see how round the bottom of the skirt or dress was. Well I have now bought dresses and skirts and love the way they look on my. I am finding my inner girl...now if only I can get myself to wear make-up...hahaha. I'm not talented in that area.
  • Phillips28
    Phillips28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is a good thread! I agree with everyone. Even a small change is so GREAT! I have also re-introduced myself to my collar bone. haha. It feels great to break out old shirts and be able to finally fit into them again! I fit into one pair on single digit pants for the first time this past weekend. It felt like a huge achievement. Although it was dress pants and not jeans. Still lots of work to do. But small changes are so motivating!
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Down to the last notch on my belt!!! I think its time for a new belt or smaller pants YEAH!!!!!:smile:
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I've always had a round/baby face and I always will, but I swear just about every ounce of the 25 lbs I've lost has come out of my face! It's the thing every person comments on, and I can see it too. I love it!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am happy to say I can now see my belly button.... :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!