TAKING NAMES FOR BIGGEST LOSER GROUP JANUARY 2ND 2012

Options

Replies

• Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Sign me up... I need something to challenge me right now.
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    id love to give this a try :) im competitive and have some serious weight to lose between now and june so id be a great asset ( i think) WOOT WOOT lets do this
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun. If there is room I would like to join in as well. Im in the mindset of friendly competition for extra motivation... cant let down a team :P
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'd be dedicated to it...please feel free to add my name

also shouldn't it be January 2, 2013 not 12
  • Cjkaplangomez
    Options
    Hi Gals!

I would love to join, what a great idea! I'm not part of any group and think this would be so fun and helpful too!

What do you think, have room for me too?

:smile:
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    sweet!! for now im cutting this off so my other group has a chance to join if theyd like!! so everyone before this post is in except those from my current group who can join now also!!!
  • Cjkaplangomez
    Options
    Yay! I'm in! Thanks!!! How do you add that cool weight goal slider at the bottom of your page?

Thanks again, I am really looking forward to this challenge to help me meet me health goals!
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some wicked fun I have signed up. Can't wait to get started. Will there be a spread sheet of some type that we can check our progress on?

Seems like I was a little late for this one. dang.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm very interested :) I love group challenges like this. Let me know if a spot opens up please.
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm down for another round.
  • andrea2787
    andrea2787 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in for this challenge. I think it will give me the accountability I need! If room opens up, please let me know! I need to lose at least 50 pounds for my graduate school graduation!
  • CUPCAKE2CARROTS
    Options
    If there is still room, count me in.. This is my first week on MFP.. WootWoot
  • Jme03
    Jme03 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    If you still have space, I would LOVE to be part of this group! I'm in a challenge group now that ends on Christmas Eve & I want to find another one. I really like the competition & accountability.
  • kirby34puckett
    kirby34puckett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This sounds like awesome motivation! I'm in if there is any room for me.
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group I am only about half to my overall goal. I have already lost ~23% (almost 70 lbs in the last year) of my total body weight and I'm aiming to eventually get to 50% of body weight lost. I am getting to the point that exercise is required to lose and the more encouragement to keep me on track the better!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'd love to!
  • Gitn_Fit
    Gitn_Fit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get in on this too if there is room. For all of us that don't make it - maybe we could make our own if there is someone that would like to organize it?
  • ashleyconstantine
    ashleyconstantine Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me, if there is room!