hey all!!

mommak07
mommak07 Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
my name is amy from nevada.dieting is not that big of a problem for me. my problem is getting up and moving around. im 26 years old with a 3 year old daughter and i dont feel like i get up enough with her.i dont want her to end up like me.so if anyone has any ideas on how i can motovate myself more please let me know

Replies

• Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    I find it hard to get started too :ohwell: .....I usually talk myself into going outside to feed the horses and dogs, take the trash out and then once I get outside and start moving I just keep on walking! :laugh: You shouldn't consider it exercise...think of it as just spending time with your child...get a ball of some sort and roll it back and forth or let her kick it and you go get it...Push her in a stroller and start naming off the different things you see..you help her with her vocabulary, you get to move and you show her that it's fun to move around and that you are fun to be with...As she gets older you will be surprised how close you will be just by spending such quality time with her! Best wishes and keep us posted on how you get to movin'!! :happy:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Not sure where you live but you could try hiking or going on nature walks with her. Gardening too.
  • mommak07
    mommak07 Posts: 3
    thanks you two for your help!
This discussion has been closed.