intro

Options
Hi I am Kathi and I am trying to lose weight. I have a long way to go, but hoping this helps me.:smooched:

Replies

• kwest67
    Options
    Are there any other people out there that don't eat all day then only eat dinner and snack at night... how do I force myself to eat breakfast... I usually just drink coffee. Any help? I am new
  • willygirl01
    willygirl01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do not eat breakfast I know they say that is the most important meal,but just do not have any desire for food till about
    11:30 or noon then I try and eat something healthy. Now where my down fall started was eating out alot with my husband
    and then like you the snacking at night. He seemed to be able to control not me. So now I am trying to eat healthy afternoon
    and at home in the evening so I can control. I eat one snack in the evening and that is it. I am trying to add more
    exercise so I can loose a little quicker. Like you I have a long way to go it is coming off slow. But with the help of my MFP
    I am going to get there.
  • starrlynnehm
    Options
    In the same boat. I am not hungry in the morning and work all day long, so not hungry until I get home in the evening. I just started this program and I went out and bought some thin wheat bagels and I force myself to put them in the toaster while I am dressing and then put 4 pieces of ham on it and take it with me on the ride to work. So breakfast only about 170 calories, but it gets the day started. Then to make me eat lunch, I make a salad before going to bed and put my keys on the refrigerator, thus I don't forget to take it with me. Lastly I bought a bag of small red apples to keep at work, as well as some baby carrot sticks, so snack already at work. Then I keep dinner to a minimum and no more fast food and I have lost 3 lbs since Wednesday.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Its a myth that you have to eat breakfast every day, if you don't feel like it, don't eat it.