Kind of weird NSV in the shower

Options
Okay, so the other night when I was taking a shower I had dropped some shampoo on my stomach. Normally it would get stuck on a "shelf" but this time it just rolled all the way down my stomach and down to my thighs. Hahahaha! It's been years since I've had this kind of feeling of excitement and I wanted to share it with you all! I know, having some shampoo roll down a semi-flat stomach might not seem like a big deal to most but it was a pretty big NSV for me. :glasses:

Replies

• BrianaRenee21
    Options
    I have weird NSV's in the shower all the time. I remember when my "pouch" on my lower stomach started to get smaller and the water ran over skin that usually was hidden under the pouch. I was so excited ! Hahaha, its the small things that keep us going I think.. :drinker:
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    Exactly haha! That's awesome. :D
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's great! Some of mine are being able to cross my legs like a girl & not taking up a whole cushion on my couch...lol. As far as in the shower, I've noticed it takes me a lot less time to shave my legs because I've lost so much of them. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!