Hi looking for buddies for a long journey

Options
Hi my name is Donna and I started Atkins about 7weeks ago. I am realizing I could use some support. I am 52well in two days, and have about 100 pounds to lose. I would like to find some buddies on the same journey, for encouragement and sounding boards, this is my first time venturing out there. Want to join me on a journey? I really want to do the simple things in life again, like get my shoes tied without being a contortionist and out of breath when I do get them tied! Join me?

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna! Daily logger here! I've lost 99 lbs. so far and would like to lose between 60 and 85 more. I'm here for the long haul b/c once I hit maintenance I will log every day, too. Welcome to MFP! :)
  • randilious
    Options
    Not a big fan of Adkins.....Did you look into south beach? I think it is a little better approach to the Adkins philosophy!!!! Best of luck to you!!!
  • Charie1981
    Charie1981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am looking for friends too.
  • kittykinsqt
    kittykinsqt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm on a 150lb weight loss journey, feel free to add me!
  • phat_jeni
    Options
    Hi There!

New here also! I have 100 pounds to loose! I am on day 4 of a personalized plan of protein and vitamins. I need a support network of friends. Glad to see so many people looking for friends! Please feel free to add me!