Back again!

Options
I did MFP and running five days a week earlier this year and lost fifteen pounds in about 6 weeks. Went on vacation in June and gave up MFP and running and gained back those fifteen pounds plus 3 more. :-/ I am kicking myself because had I stayed on track I would not have to be going through the beginner's pain again. Oh well.

Now I am ready to kick it up. 33 pounds to go and will conquer them by running three-four times a week, doing the 30 day shred for the next month, and, of course, watching those pesky calories.

Add me, please! I need some encouraging friends!

Replies

• laurap373
    Options
    awesome that you're starting again though instead of just giving up! pat on the back for that! im always in need some active encouraging friends too!
  • NoMorePerfect
    NoMorePerfect Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    awesome that you're starting again though instead of just giving up! pat on the back for that! im always in need some active encouraging friends too!

Thank you for that encouragement. I am going to measure this time around (I did not, last time) and hopefully that will help spur me on, too. I am having a hard time finding directions on how to take the proper measurements, but I will find it in the land of Google, for sure. :-)

I will add you as my friend, if you don't mind!