21lbs Down - Face Comparison...What do you think?

Options
Right, I wasn't sure whether this was a 'success story' or not because although I can see something of a difference in these pics, I want some more opinions.
Do you see a difference? If you do, how much of a difference do you see?

The first pic was taken at my work's Xmas night out last year (a few months before I really got into the MFP way of things)

facecomparison2before.jpg

and the second was this year's Xmas night out, last night (yeah, early for an Xmas night out but hey...) - lost 21lbs since the first photo

facecomparison2after.jpg

Sorry if they're huge, I'm still not sure about resizing photos on Photobucket...

Replies

• Sandranista
    Sandranista Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You are beautiful...keep it up!
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can't believe that just 21 lbs shows that much in your face. Definitely see the difference.
  • tryingsohard187
    Options
    there is deffinatly a difference! great work :)
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You're lovely in both of them but you can certainly see the difference. Your face is nicer and doesn't have the little excess fat. You're doing great. Keep up the good work and don't let your weight get ahead of you again. Too hard to get rid of.
  • qadosh2him
    Options
    Inspires me to keep my butt in gear! 21 pounds made a huge difference. Congratulations!
  • whatev3r
    Options
    I love your hair!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Thx for the support everyone:smile:

...anymore thoughts out there?
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I do see a diference; keep it up :)
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Definitely see the difference. Your face is less round--more "sculpted" now. Congratulations on the good work! (You're gorgeous in both pics though!)
  • f1ctional
    Options
    Yes, big difference, awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!