new and looking for supportive friends =]

Options
Hey, I'm Zoe and looking to lose 8kgs (to begin with, then hopefully another 5) and am keen to get some supportive and active friends to help me stay motivated along the way.

I used to have an account on here and lost 5kgs in a couple of months and deleted my account but then fell off the rails and gained it back during exams (just finished 3rd year of 4 at university with a double major, bit too much stress)

I'm determined to stick at it this time! My timetable is much less stressful next year so hopefully it'll be a bit easier and I'm gonna make a good start over the holidays!

Please feel free to add me, I will remain active and be very supportive and encouraging! =]

Replies

• Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'll send you a friend request! I'm also new and looking for people to add... We can do this(:
  • plaingirly
    Options
    You can do it! Determination is key!

I have tried and failed to lose weight before (although this is my first time on MFP) and it was because I saw it as a punishment. I focused on the pain in the moment rather than the future happiness that was possible. Those painful steps are building the foundation of a healthy lifestyle! The hard work is what stops you giving up and sliding back!

Feel free to add me anyone - I am a bit of a chatterbox though!
  • etynda6116
    Options
    We can do this! I'm looking and adding new ppl as well.
  • northerndaisy
    northerndaisy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am also new, looking for friends for motivation. Add me and we can help each other!
  • KSwatek
    KSwatek Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    been on here for 3 months add me if you like.