My personal success

Options
Hi all!! Been at it for 7 weeks! I am currenlty 21 pounds lighter than when I started! I went from eating fast food and crap every meal to being a complete vegan. I use to wake at 610 620 and rush to make it work on time everyday. Now I wake at 415 and work out to Tony Horton's Power 90 program. I still go to bed at the usual 9pm. I feel better. My clothes fit better and loose! Im gaining my confidence back. Got called "Hot" yesterday. Nice. I also went from being lethargic to wanting to help people and being genuinly concerned with there wellbeing. I even type motivation pieces in the morning after I workout. I really hope they help people. I'm loving life right now!!!

I think I'll keep up the extra effort as it has become common place in my life.

Cheers Friends!!
-Roy

Replies

• NaturalMom
    Options
    Great job, Roy! I know how wonderful it feels to be lighter - so much more energy and so much happier! Keep up the good work and good deeds! :)
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm excited for my first "hot" (from anyone other than my husband), so I'm jealous :wink: And I love hearing success stories!!
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    def. motivational! congrats of sticking to being a vegan! my cheese cravings have finally gone away, i don't care if others are eating in front of me! and meat, well, thats never been a problem! anyway congrats again!!!

p.s. i'm starting power 90 when i get rid of my stinkin cold! exciting!
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE JOB! Keep up your great work...and keep sharing your motivation and success...
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    great job!!! isn't it amazing how wonderful you feel on the vegan diet?? most people don't understand that! i have never felt better!!
    keep up the great work!!
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep up the wonderful job!!
    Erin
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Hi all!! Been at it for 7 weeks! I am currenlty 21 pounds lighter than when I started! I went from eating fast food and crap every meal to being a complete vegan. I use to wake at 610 620 and rush to make it work on time everyday. Now I wake at 415 and work out to Tony Horton's Power 90 program. I still go to bed at the usual 9pm. I feel better. My clothes fit better and loose! Im gaining my confidence back. Got called "Hot" yesterday. Nice. I also went from being lethargic to wanting to help people and being genuinly concerned with there wellbeing. I even type motivation pieces in the morning after I workout. I really hope they help people. I'm loving life right now!!!

Cheers Friends!!
    -Roy

Roy I am so proud of you brother! You just made my day! God bless you man!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Incredible work man. That is how it's done and that is how to live. God Bless man. You make us proud.

:drinker:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    And again friends, Thank YOU soooo much!! You don't know how much each and everyone of you mean to me. It would be really hard to do this alone. I am grateful you guys are here every step of the way!!!

:happy: :flowerforyou: THANK YOU ALL!!!!:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Cheers Friends!!
    -Roy

Great job hottie! :tongue: :flowerforyou: You're doing fantastic! Keep at it! PS: I love reading your motivational comments in the morning. :bigsmile:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congrats Roy! That's awesome!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Great Job, Roy! Keep on keeping on, thanks for the texts today, it was a nice little bright spot. :flowerforyou:
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I got my first 'Hot' this week too! Feels great, doesn't it!
  • aylin
    aylin Posts: 6
    Options
    Awesome Job! Keep up the good work, way to go! Inspirational indeed!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS ANNNNNNNNNNNND ON BEING CALLED HOT! Yesterday a guy blew the horn at me as I walked in my heels across the parking lot going to the bank.....hahahhahahahahaha
  • jenwillbthin
    Options
    That's awesome! Where does one find your motivational comments?:tongue:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I post them as comments. Ya know I might should start posting them as a topic on the forums?...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!