New to the board

Options
My name is Chris. I'm from New Haven, CT and currently reside near Tampa, FL.

Up until I was about 20 I've always had a great shape. At about 5'9 I weighed about 160lbs. My main source of transportation was my bicycle (despite the fact that I had a job, car and a license). I steered away from biking after I got my first girlfriend and started driving. Ya know, to be home quicker... lol. Anyways, didn't take long for a sedentary guy with a sedentary job (Call Center work) to put on 60lbs.

Yep, between 220 and 225 on average by the time I was 23.

I've gone keto and dropped to 189lbs last year, back up to 200lbs now and ready for some more hardcore leaning. I've been doing keto the last 4 days and have dropped 10lbs (from 210).

Anyways, that's my story.

Replies

• NoMorePerfect
    NoMorePerfect Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kclu787
    Options
    Hi Chris,
    Welcome. I am also new to the boards and currently living in Mass. I am almost 33 and at my heaviest right now. I have always been a curvy girl, never skinny. I am not looking to be 120 pounds but maybe 160. I look pretty healthy at that weight n feel very comfortable at it. I love to work out and have done P90x, Insanity and others but for some reason I give up after 6 weeks. So here I am again, trying! Today was my first day of bootcamp and the trainer will b looking at our food diaries. So that will help me to b accountable...