MFP veteran reintroducing myself

Options
So this is not my first time here by a long shot, but I've been gone for a long time since I've last tried to give this a serious shot.

I've experienced both the highs and the lows of weight loss. When I was first here I managed to be very successful, losing 20 pounds and making significant gains in strength and athleticism. However, I've also seen how much easier it is to have it all slip away if you let yourself go.

Now I'm heavier than when I started, and ready to give it a serious go again. And while I still have some great friends here, a lot of folks I was friends with here has moved on from the site. I know that if I'm going to be successful again, I'll need a strong support network.

Having been here a long time and having been successful before, I know a lot how weight loss SHOULD be done (it's always easier said than done though, as I'm living proof). I'd be happy to help those of you here who are looking for some help achieving your weight loss goals.

Replies

• aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! and I'm pretty sure I'm as heavy if not heavier than when I started the first time!... and I got to look at the pictures I posted back when I lost 30ish pounds and I was looking GREAT.. sheesh now I have to do all that hard work again.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • sugarbomb83
    sugarbomb83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • carriesays
    Options
    I hear ya! I've done it more than once only this time I've kept most of it off. I'm just terribly impulsive. Poop.
  • valleylife209
    valleylife209 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome back buddy!!! Looking forward to seeing you hit your goals this time around!!
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm very appreciative of all my friends, both new and old!