Looking for friends

I'm not new to this website, I had an account months ago but after being consistent for awhile, I gave up and deleted my account. I'm back and more serious than ever about losing weight right now. Feel free to add me. I'm friendly, have around 47 pounds to lose, and am here to help motivate others also.(:

Replies

• djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    add me :) im here alot and while im just looking to maintain at this point im happy to help you with your goals :)
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Me too! And if I can lose 55 lbs, you can too! Also, you're such a pretty girl :)
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    You can add me too if you would like. I have about 30 more pounds to lose and am always looking for more friends and motivation. Having the support of others makes this journey so much better. :)
  • Hi...I have a similar story started tracking calories was really consistent and then stopped...I am currently aiming to lose weight so I can conceive a baby!!!
  • Feel free to add me to. The more the merrier. Good luck.
  • 00sarah: 55?! Way to go! that is awesome, weight loss is never easy. And thank you, so are you!(:

Thanks for the adds everyone!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Add me!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Thanks! I gained like 18 of it back staying with my mother in law (eeeek!) but have lost about 13 of that. It is only tough in the beginning. Once you start seeing results, you'll be like HELLS YEAH!!! You can msg me anytime, I have been through it ALL lol
  • pampamdaniels
    pampamdaniels Posts: 3 Member
    Lets be MFP friends :)
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Hey there :) welcome back! Feel free to add me, I'm on daily!
  • Yall can add me too! I just joined last night :)
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Welcome back....feel free to add me!!!
  • WAScassie
    WAScassie Posts: 14 Member
    welcome, welcome, welcome...feel free to add me..im in need of some friends as well!! every ounce of support helps!!