TATTOO MFP PEOPLE :)

Options

Replies

• ekolben
    ekolben Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have several tattoos and definitely want more. I would like to do a half sleeve on my arm but feel it might look better once I reach my goal weight.
  • Just_Aid
    Options
    I just have the one tattoo, its on my profile, don't know how to add as a picture.

It started with my daughters name in Chinese, then i got a little carried away with the rest......

full sleeve when goal weight reached.
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I got an idea for mine, but will have to wait until I have the money for it.
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have a few, a couple kanji, bad (tramp stamp) and pleasure back of neck. a tribal butterfly on right side of next and a single pink star behind left ear along with three pink stars on inside left wrist. hotstuff on right shoulder and my very first one when I was 18 a frog on a mushroom that holds a small boquet of daisy's. It used to be a joint but after I had my son didn't want any akward questions.

want more, but figured it would be a good reward when I get to goal.
  • luvsbks
    Options
    I have 3 and got my first one when I turned 50

I have a fairy holding a rose on my right arm

A heart with an arrrow and the letter M inside it and a bird on the top of the heart. That is on my left shoulder blade. All my family members - brother,sister, mom and dad (both parents are deceased) first name begins with an M.

And on my right shoulder blade I have my horoscope symbol. I am a Taurus

I am also thinking of getting another one
  • elevatorguy925
    Options
    I have one on the back of my neck, got it at 45. have thought of adding others, just haven't chosen yet.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Photoon2012-11-10at2053.jpg

Photoon2012-11-10at2056.jpg

Photoon2012-11-10at2049.jpg

I love all my tattoos.

love, love, love, love!!!! :smile:
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    only one tattoo so far -- let it be on the side of my foot.
    looking to get more in the future, especially once i've lost weight, so i can get more comfortable with getting them on my hips.
  • BigRich822
    Options
    Photoon2012-11-10at2053.jpg Sexy as hell! Love it!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    photophx.jpg

I love my ink...I love what they signify. They are for me and no on else.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Beautiful artwork
    x sigh and smile x
  • ShiraDarling
    ShiraDarling Posts: 232 Member
    Options
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    my profile pics has em. My only 2
  • johnieC
    Options
    not sure exactly how many i have, 50+
    Mostly just stuff that i liked the images so i got them tattooed.
    I guess if i had to pick a favorite, it would be the tattoo machine on my right hand which incidentally is the only one with any real meaning to me as well. It is of my favorite style of machine, at the time i got it i was tattooing, piercing & building custom tattoo machines, actually traded the artist one of the machines i built, for the tattoo rather than cash.
  • rcc24
    rcc24 Posts: 14
    Options
    http
  • ShiraDarling
    ShiraDarling Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have lots, but here are a couple :) Oh and these are taken for the most part right after I got them, hence the blood and the swelling. Also.. how the f**** do i make them smaller???
    Most recent, My badass Panther
    oct162012.jpg
    Gypsy girl
    gypsy.jpg
    Anchor
    anchor.jpg
    Rose
    rose.jpg
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys ;*
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Wish I had good pics of mine. So my first tat was monarch butterfly I got it after my first divorce. It is my freedom butterfly. My second I got when i was a euthanasia tech at an animal shelter. Such a hard job and so many innocent lives died due to human irresponsibility I was going to have a celtic dog and a celtic cat both with wings done on my forearms. My ex asked me if I really wanted to look at that as a reminder for the lives I had to take. I agreed. I chose a phoenix on my left forearm. A phoenix is for rebirth and I told all my big aggressive dogs that someday they could come back to a family who would love them and keep them always and someday they would know love. My phoenix is for that promise of rebirth. About a year after that I saw an ancient chinese lore that stated the lung dragon was the yang to the phoenix. So on my right ankle to keep me balanced and firmly rooted I have my lung dragon. I then the next year got a small identical cat on each shoulder. When Buster dies both cats will get wings because both my angel cats will be in heaven. When my now husband deployed to afghanistan I got the swallow of happiness holding the yellow ribbon high on the front of my shoulder. About a week later after looking at it I realized it really unbalanced me and I had my guy do the same swallow only in blue work on the other shoulder. So all have deep meaning for me except for the blue swallow which is only there because I am OCD LOL
  • Invictus195
    Options
    I have 3 (4 really but my sleeve wrapped my daughters portrait.

My birth sign on my back:
    scortat_zpsa3c22283.png

My first (the tribal), the birth sign and my daughters portrait

tat123.png

My new sleeve (Italian Heritage piece) The Pegasus Horses and guards from the Trevi Fountain in Rome, The Colosseum, Caesar Augustus (Caesar who brought peace to Rome), Statue of David, The Triencria (center of the Sicilian flag) and the SPQR (Senatorus Populesque Romanus...The senate and the people of Rome...Democracy brought by Augustus) I'll post some pics from the stages they were done in so it wont be totally complete....

IMG_33841.jpg
    armtat.png
    dav.png
    caesar.png
  • Sherry2555
    Sherry2555 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have six. One on each of my feet, lower back, calf, between my shoulerds and arm. I will be getting one more in the spring--on my side providing I reach my goal! Mine are all hearts and flowers....because that's what I like! ;) the two below are my favorites.....the one on my arm is my most recent and my gift to myself for finally leaving my ex..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/change_big_picture/6109244

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/change_big_picture/6109242

So..I'm new here. Obviously pictures didn't post correctly...feel free to click the link to view!