• pinky_pie
    Options
    My eyes, my boobs and my booty ;)
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    My brain.

My teeth.

My stomach. I like being able to eat copious amounts in limited time frames.
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    my 33 inch legs, my hazel green yello eyes, and my pretty tooties :)
  • RainxPain
    Options
    1. My eyes (blue)
    2. My butt
    3. My hand because I can see the veins on them and they just really fascinate me
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    1. My eyes
    2. My chest :wink:
    3. My feet
  • hmbrandon
    Options
    1. My smile
    2. My eyes
    3. My boobs :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    1. My shapely toned, rounded butt which is the result of squatting with 67.5kg (148.5 lb) barbell
    2. My abs (not quite visible on this pic coz its quite a far shot)
    3. My now muscular legs
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I like this one...we need more topics like this.

1 - my face. I am grateful to have a beautiful face
    2 - my boobs. I used to hate them because they were so big - but after seeing a lot of "I don't want to lose my boobs" threads on mfp, i have come to appreciate and love them.
    3 - My waist line and my hip bones. I notice they are becoming more noticeable as i lose weight - and I can't stop feeling myself!
  • Claire_x90
    Options
    eyes :)
    teeth :)
    wrists :)
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Guess it is a good idea to remind yourself of the good things... haven't done this in awhile

1. My big brown eyes
    2. My Boobs :)
    3. My dimples on my back
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Calves (years of basketball and karate make them nice and big!)
    Chest - naturally a good frame
    Hair - Genetically I shouldnt go bald. its nice and thick so im hoping it stays that way
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    my eyes, my boobs, my hair
  • ToFit130
    Options
    I love:

My calves. They're rock solid muscle and have been for as long as I can remember. When I was a young teen, my soccer socks would barely fit over the combination of shin guards + my calves. They're a long thick calve too, not a little "ball" of calve muscle. Needless to say, my jeans are all boot cut instead of skinny or straight leg styles, but that's ok by me.

My eyes. I don't see them often, but hubby loves them and swears they change color. They range from yellow/amber to a light brown.

My lips. When I was a teen getting braces, the orthodontist was very insistent that they shouldn't anything that would ruin my pouty lips (such as remove teeth other than my wisdom teeth). I have a small jaw and they had to widen it, and stuff it with what seemed a mountain of metal and rubber banded contraptions. I hated that dental work at the time, but, as an adult, I've got to admit that I've got a really nice pair of full, luscious lips. On more than one occasion, another woman has begged me to share the name of my lipstick color with her and been unwilling to believe that I wasn't wearing any makeup--not even gloss.

I've got a really nice voice too. I'm not a professional singer, but I'm very happy with my tone, breath control, and ability to nail a pitch. It's a good reading voice too, and helps me with some voice over projects for work, even though I'm not a "voice actor" per se.

Of course, there are many things I want to improve. Most of them go along with my wieght--my abs, my rear, my tummy, my back and chest, etc. I was healthier, felt better, and had a "perfect" hourglass ratio of bust: waist: hips.... (not so anymore) despite my petite height. I didn't have the confidence to rock a bikini back then, but when I get there again, you better bet I will. I'd love to get my bra size back down to what it was when I was healthier too. (Down to a B instead of a C/D). I'd also love to improve my nails. They've always been very thin and weak. They break easily and I sometimes bite them if the ends get bent or torn. They're so thin, you can clearly see through them in places where they ought to be an opaque white. My mother has always had lovely, natural nails. Mine, not so much.
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    1) My silhouette
    2) My height
    3) And MOST of all, My body's resilience. Even after years of constant abuse and back and forth 'dieting', it has maintained great shape and tone and still responds quickly to love!
  • TooMuchMe88
    Options
    1) My smile
    2) My eyes
    and after 20+ years of wishing they were straight - 3)My curly hair
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well my teeth/smile, I always get compliments about how white my teeth are. They say they look like paper, and are blinding! ;)

My booty, Its very......... lovely lol!

And of course my red hair. It's bright red in the summer and a darker brown in the winter! =) I always hear "I'd kill for your hair color" lol
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    My hair, my abs that are starting to come in. And my collar bone now shows!! Yay!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    boobs, arms, and calves.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Answering truthfully will give me a lifetime ban to MFP.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Boobs.
    Butt.
    Skin!