My story on UT-TV San Diego - Losing 100 lbs in 11 months

Options

Replies

• Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ok i was able to see it at web.utsandiego.com/video/play/48728/

So glad you were able to share your story. Congratulations, AWESOME JOB. Great inspiration.
  • Cindygutie
    Cindygutie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good job Seester! that's me in pink.... heheheheh
  • praying4four
    praying4four Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look fantastic and so motivational!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That is so cool, you must feel amazing!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational! Great job! And may I say, even when you were heavier, you still had a rockin' sense of fashion style!
  • denisemc1407
    denisemc1407 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Good for you!! You look awesome! :happy:
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Zumba is so fun! A way to get your dancing skills out there...haha Thanks for the compliments...and keep on dancin'
    http://bcove.me/81mowraq

This worked for me

Thanks for posting this link...I got to see it...

:heart: WENDY:heart: you look so fabulous darling--just beautiful! PLUS, It was GREAT seeing what Zumba is, I've heard so much about it, but have never seen it until now. Girl, I don't about Zumba, but I do know how to "cut a rug" so to speak and dance my tail off like no one is watching and I am so glad you posted this, because I'm going to start dancing more/incorporating dancing into my regular exercise routine again myself. Congrats slim--you're my shero!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Amazing work! Congratulations! I miss San Diego!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    EVERYONE, THE LINK WORKS WITHOUT THE END SLASH!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your acheivement. You look "marvelous".:smile:
    Keep going!

Sorry about the link... it wouldn't let me go back to edit it...ooops
  • wendygutie
    Options
    good job on your 112! :)
    Great story, and you look fantastic!! I started at 338, and am currently at 230, and our stories are very similar. I went tot he doctor and found out I had acid reflux, and was shocked by the number on the scale. I decided that day it was time to change, and took control of what I was doing! I still have a way to go, but I will get there too!
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That was so much fun to watch! :D
  • jrojeck
    jrojeck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great work! That's amazing!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is very inspiring!

I know what hard work and dedication you have accomplished over the past year!

Zumba looks like a lot of fun! I have been thinking of taking a class for quite a while now. Your story gives me the incentive to try!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    It is so fun! Make sure you shake it...hehe..
    Congratulations! Your story is very inspiring!

I know what hard work and dedication you have accomplished over the past year!

Zumba looks like a lot of fun! I have been thinking of taking a class for quite a while now. Your story gives me the incentive to try!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get my sound to work at my desk, so I'm going to watch this when I get home - GREAT work! So inspiring!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looks like you've gone through a lot of clothes and size changes! Great work!
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm from San Diego too! Awesome job on your loss. You look great!!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Congratulations! Looks like you've gone through a lot of clothes and size changes! Great work!

Yes I have gone through a lot of clothes. All the way from a size 26 and now I am in 16 and some 14 depending on the make. My mom has been selling a lot of my clothes that doesn't fit. That has been a great help and my little sister who also has been losing weight has been handing me down her clothes. I still have a lot of size 14/12 that I can get into. :) I'm a lucky girl! :)
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!!! How did you do it? Would love the details (I couldn't get the video to play)!
  • benjik
    benjik Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I have gone through similar, loosing 100 lbs, it is such a great feeling and sense of accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!