Is it winter?

Options
Ok this is ridiculous! It'll be over 75 tomorrow..and around here, it'll feel more like 80. If I must endure hot wx in the "winter" time, I'd prefer to do so in a place I WANT to live.

How's the wx in your area? Too warm for this time of year?

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I sweated my *kitten* off today hanging our Christmas lights...
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I live in western South Dakota... 69 here today, I shot a bucket of balls on the golf range today with my son, and rode the Harley up to Mt. Rushmore and back today. Gotta love it in December!!
  • Charmed285
    Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    havne't been out today but it was warm enough for me to turn the heat off for a while, I was burning up
    it was pretty warm yesterday, no complaints I hate the cold and not prepared for it however if it's warm in December just imagine how it will feel in the summer

scorcher, wait that was before, it'll be h e double hockey sticks

eta I'm hot as we speak and considering turning the heat off but I don't want to wake up cold if in case it is cold
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for fall. It was 82 here in Austin today. Sucks.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Come to the Sierras then! Cold, wet, snowy.. everything you love about winter... Surprisingly on;y 35 degrees right now
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    50F here in Southwestern Ontario....impressive, considering I live in the snow belt!
  • willowdancer
    Options
    I had the windows open and a fan going in the workout room today; it was beautiful and this mild weather is letting me extend my gardening season with another batch of peas and various other things, so I can't complain. Not looking forward to what this next summer might look like; this past summer was hot and dry enough for me! I had vegetables roasting on the vines!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Same here! It was in the 80s! Ugh! I like nice weather but I'm ready for some cold for the winter ya know!
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    I want a long hard winter with LOTS of ice, and months of sub zero temperatures to kill off all of these bugs that have been thriving so well these past 3 years of no fall, winter or spring....Summers here..the word(s) to describe it would get me in trouble here.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    mid-50's here in Colorado (i'm at 7500 feet above sea level, just a couple of miles due east of the Rockies).

no snow expected for this upcoming week.
  • ShiraDarling
    ShiraDarling Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    hmm.. -15 degrees celsius, a ton of snow tho, supposed to get another 10-15cm tonight ! :)
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Born and raised Floridian... 80-90 degrees at Christmas.. its BS... therefor I don't live there anymore, and don't plan on going back. :)

I'm in crappy Virginia now... Hate it. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT love that its been in the 50's for about 4 weeks now.

Win some, lose some. lol
    Planning on moving out west... Pref Montana.... but I'll settle for Washington state. :tongue:
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    No its far too cool for summer.

I live in South Africa and we are usually sweltering this time of year.
  • wonderfulboodad
    Options
    In central California we had one week that was chilly enough to turn the heater on in the morning just to warm up the house. Since then it hasn't been on.
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    It snowed yesterday.

You can all have it.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the cold weather. It's supposed to warm up this week on Long Island and hit somewhere in the high 50s. Can't wait until I move to San Diego though.
  • sand1941
    sand1941 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It snowed yesterday here. Maybe I live near belly dancer.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It's damn crazy. Right now it's over 60f, it's December damnit.
  • upere
    upere Posts: 4
    Options
    it is 15 in my area.