• Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    GIR!! Why does it burn??????????

I love you.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    If I was made of bacon, I would kill myself and eat myself.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I have made 'bacon explosion' a few times.....

[img]http://www.emaren.com/gallery/var/resizes/General/Bacon/Bacon Explosion _17_.JPG[/img]

Are you single??
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    What is this "bacon" you speak of?
  • sheepy23
    Options
    i can live without it, but i do love the crispiness. does this mean pork chops and sausages are out now as well?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    If it was poison, no one would know it tasted good because everyone who tasted it would be dead, so no one would be eating it.
  • sheepy23
    Options
    If it was poison, no one would know it tasted good because everyone who tasted it would be dead, so no one would be eating it.

alcohol is a poison, yet loads of people love the taste of alcohol. i would say it depends on how poisonous it is :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

alcohol is a poison, yet loads of people love the taste of alcohol. i would say it depends on how poisonous it is :)

well no one said anything about the degree of poisonousness. :tongue:
  • sheepy23
    Options

well no one said anything about the degree of poisonousness. :tongue:

lol that was my exact point! :laugh: :smile: