ONE-derland, baby!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feels great doesn't it? Congratulations!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • Bennett056
    Bennett056 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Conrats! I am looking forward to that as well. I have less than 8 lbs. I hope to join you soon.
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I did a happy dance when I hit One-derland.

It is such a great feeling when you go to the doctor and they don't move that weight over to the 200.

Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! That 200 to 199 is perhaps the most important pound lost for many of us.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • hen1946
    hen1946 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know how you feel. Like Nikki I do not know where I am headed. At 166 I feel pretty skinny (top weight was 204, never told anyone) I will just be happy to maintain through christmas and until spring when I will be more active. Great job, good luck
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling! Good for you!!
  • hen1946
    hen1946 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I tried to personalize my ticker and scr...wed it up. If I lose the 166 I will be at 0. Wouldnt that be skinny? Anyone know how to get back into changing the ticker?
  • lovarie
    lovarie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I tried to personalize my ticker and scr...wed it up. If I lose the 166 I will be at 0. Wouldnt that be skinny? Anyone know how to get back into changing the ticker?

Go into Settings and then click on update diet/fitness goals. You can change it there.
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yay so happy for you, i can not wait to join you :wink:
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Can't wait to get back there...it's been almost a year since I've been in ONE-derland...Congrats to you!!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Wooooooottttt!!!! That is AWESOME! I remember when I finally got there, I just stared at the number in sheer amazement, as I had not seen it in well over 25 YEARS. What an awesome accomplishment you have made! :flowerforyou:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! awesome feat!!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Great job! Only the first of many exciting milestones!
  • meggwtw
    meggwtw Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Nice job, must feel great! The last time I was in Onederland was in January of this year and that was because I lost ten pounds after having a tonsillectomy. Then I gained it back and then some! I hope the next time I enter Onederland it will be for the rest of my life!!!
  • katattak73
    Options
    thats what im aiming for ONEderland!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!