AdvoCare

Options
Hello All,

Iwas just wondering if any of you hae tried AdvoCare? And how you liked it?!?!

Replies

• NikiDeaf
    NikiDeaf Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Advocare is very expensive. But one thing I like from Advocare are their Spark drinks. They have become my substitute for coffee in the morning!
  • Tphelan74
    Options
    I did the 24 day Challenge and I love all the products if you pay the 79 joining fee you get 20% off retail which is nice well worth it - I have continued to use them post challenge and am seeing amazing results - the best part is they encourage a clean eating diet - its not some quick fix shake thing
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ReLearnFood
    Options
    I love the products and was so impressed by them and the company I am now a distributor.
    I drink Spark everyday (used to be a Monster junky, and would still doze off) along with MNS Max3. I also use a number of the Performance and other Trim line products. At first I thought it was more placebo effect but when I ran out of product the difference was unbelievable. So I am keeping my own supply replenished, which is not hard since I get a 40% discount on the products I buy and last month I made over $180 which I then used to by more product for myself.
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys!!!!!