64 Pounds lost

Options
Here is a video I made about the changes I've made in the last 18 months - my kids and I made the video as part of my application for a chance to train with Hines Ward for an Ironman in Kona Hawaii next year. I have often looked at all the great success stories here to help me stay focused during this long slow process, so I thought I would share it - maybe it will inspire someone else to keep going! It's taken me a really long time to lose this weight, just fewer calories and more activity, and I still need to lose 40 or 50 more pounds, but it's a start....

http://youtu.be/3IJ_1qDfpJY

:smile:

Replies

• rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I saw your very neat video! Great kids and great work!. It is outstanding to acknowledge that anything is possible with hard work!
    Keep going!
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great video!!! I have wanted to do a mini tri and this just propels me forward!!! Thanks for the motivation and keep up the hard work!!!
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for watching. I LOVE doing the triathlons, so much variety I never get bored!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    How cool is that!!! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    VERY cool!!!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Very Cool! Good luck to you!
  • heatherlsi
    Options
    Thanks for watching! I really appreciate all the encouragement!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    This is so sweet and your kids are adorable. Is just signed up for my first Triathalon, so I might ask a question now and again if you don't mind. I'm sending a friend request. What a great story!
  • heatherlsi
    Options
    That's great that you signed up for a Triathlon! They a SO MUCH FUN! Triathletes are also an EXTREMELY POSITIVE group of people.... I also love that I can race with my daughters! Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my video!
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    What neat folks you and your kids are. Keep up the good work
  • seedawg23
    seedawg23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome athlete and mom and I am ubber jealous of your run times. Congrats!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best.
  • heatherlsi
    Options
    WOW, I never in a million years thought someone would be jealous of my run times!!! LOVE THAT!! Actually, Todd really stresses non scale victories like running faster or farther, or trying something new (like learning to swim), or smaller clothes sizes... the weight has come off so slowly but those NSV's keep it rewarding...
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Love the video! Congrats on all your success :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!