Starting again too!

Options
Hi -- my name is mary and am starting to track again. want to lose @ 60 lbs.

Replies

• nmk1974
    Options
    Hi Mary,
    I want to lose 62lbs. I had a baby in April and have gained weight since returning to work. Good luck; you can do it!

Nikki
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary, welcome back! I'm back at it as well, after a change in my life in which I didn't have regular access to MFP and such, and now it's much more difficult for me. I don't know if it's because I'm in my 40s now, or if it's because I live in my hometown now and my family is overweight and love to feed me, or if it's because I'm still recovering from 2 broken toes so I can't workout much. Probably all of these reasons, but I know it would be worse if I were not logging in. Hope it works for you! =)
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have to get back on track too! I can feel myself slipping. I seem to have quit tracking on weekends. I also seem to be eating constantly all weekend! Ugh! Here's to a new week!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary and welcome back! It's so easy to get off the routine, it's great you've found your way back.
  • ds233005
    ds233005 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am starting again too after months of a frustrating plateau! I am doing a big race in April and want to be in the best shape of my life for it! Good luck everyone!! We can do this!
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've lost 58 lbs and probably have another 100 to lose. I took a couple of months off just maintaining and this is my first week back at it.... I figure my body has got used to my new weight and is ready for another 'fat attack' so here we go!! :bigsmile:
  • gmital
    Options
    I have been at this on and off for about a year now. As soon as I skip a day it's so disappointing for me that I stop doing it all together. I am going to try it again.
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HI! Welcome aboard! I am starting to track again as well. I have about 50 pounds to lose. I lost 40 a couple years back and have gained 18 of that back. I am determined to not gain any more! I am MORE determined to lose what I need to!
  • SmilinNurse
    SmilinNurse Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone!
    I have been stalking this site for a while and have used it in the past. Well today I start fresh! A new beginning. I figured starting before the traditional New Year Resolution time would help keep me motivated going into 2013. It takes 30 days to conform yourself to a change so that is my motto. I just gotta get through 30 days!
    I look forward to getting to know you all through this journey!
    xo
    SmilinNurse