My tiny litle success

Options
My first mini goal was to lose 10 pounds by my birthday, which is coning up soon. I managed to exceed it by 1 pound. A small victory, but a victory none the less.

Replies

• arfletcher
    arfletcher Posts: 143
    Options
    YAY!! Sometimes I think that mini goals are more important than the big ones! Congrats and happy birthday!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Way to go! Every pound lost is getting you a step closer to your goal. Keep up the good work and Happy Birthday a little early.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    AND you made it exactly 2 weeks early!!! Girl, that is awesome!!! My first goal is 5 lbs for my birthday, which is 3 weeks away. I'm nervous I won't make it but we'll see. :)
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Aw well done, that's great/

X
  • hmwth
    hmwth Posts: 25
    Options
    I am losing in small goals only .
    It is too intimidating and depressing to look at the larger picture all at once.
    It is much easier to lose 10 than 40.........50.....60..........................
    Lose 10, then another, then another..............................
    Keeps me ploddin along
    One step at a time
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!!
  • apetermann
    Options
    Congrats!!! Setting (and then reaching) those short term goals are so great for motivation!! Your success put a smile on my face! Onward and upward sista!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I don't think any of us would ever make it very far in this journey if it weren't for the small victories. Congrats girl! That's awesome!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rmangum68
    Options
    That is a great victory!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!