P90X and/or Insanity Challenge!

Options
Hi everyone, I am doing a P90X and/or Insanity challenge group for anyone who wants to do Insanity or P90X or Both! This group will provide support and motivation to get through these programs. It will really help people get in and stay in shape during the fall and into the winter months where there are all sorts of temptation to be unhealthy. If you are interested just reply to this post or message me

Thanks
Greg

Replies

• lkokot
    lkokot Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Where do you do it? Basement? I don’t think the bands are as effective as the pull up bar, but don't have anywhere to mount one. Any suggestions?
  • lkokot
    lkokot Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's in regards to P90X if you were wondering.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a P90X/Insanity Hybrid and have had AMAZING results so far! I love BOTH programs but have kind of felt that P90X didn't have enough cardio, and that Insanity didn't have enough strength training. Now that I've combined the two programs, I've had better results than with anything else. If anyone wants a copy of the Hybrid schedule, PM me! I have it in Excel format.
  • Bevbee13
    Options
    I just started insanity this week and can use all the motivation I can get.
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yes I do mine in the basement but I have somewhere to mount the bar. You could create your own bar in your basement with some supplies from a lowes or home depot or you can use the bands. If you think the bands aren't as effective you probably will need to create more tension either by moving farther away from where they are attatched or wrap them around a beam or pole more than once to create more tension. Good Luck!
  • greggags2
    Options
    Anyone else want to join??
  • greggags2
    Options
    Last chance to join
  • locotoro
    locotoro Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ok, i'm in!

Fallen off the horse (exercise wise) in the last month or so due to moving house/changing jobs/birth of baby bundle of joy.

Looking for something to tear it up alongside my intermittent fasting diet!!