Secret picture publishing

Options

Replies

• chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My new pics.

Im seeing progress in the tape and the scale but i guess since i see myself every day i cant tell if im making really making the progress or not.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//img/user_images/growable/2008/05/30/13850742/progresspic/1329782orig.jpg

Guess that didnt work. Well for those intrested you can follow the link. Im no Banks but i can hold my own for an old man.

Hubba Hubba on ya both!! Ur women must be very proud of you!!!

Gotta love html :laugh:

]1329782orig.jpg[/url]

Chief I was only practicing my html don't worry I won't stalk you I promise!!

~crosses her fingers behind her back~ :blushing:

Thanks stalkings ok i know how to defend myself....when i want to LOL. :blushing:

Guess i should have paid more attention in my comuter class......long ago then i could have done that.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    bet you didn't know you could post pictures if they are publically available. Muhuhuhahahahaaaa!

DSC01652.jpg

this is my thinker pose. LOL!

(hope this doesn't make Mike mad, I didn't see anything about not doing this, but it may be bad), sorry Mike, if this is bad, let me know, I'll never do it again.
    Nothing bad anywhere about that:happy: I still say you are looking hot! Now Hotter! You should be proud of your success at building a strong healthy body. ::bigsmile: I know your wife wouldn't mind me saying that, sure she agrees:happy: Good going Banks:drinker: P.S. Missed you where have you been?
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :blushing: I'm a computer geek what can I say!

I'll let banks do the explaining... I'm sure he would do it better justice then I would.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

I'll let banks do the explaining... I'm sure he would do it better justice then I would.

oh no wait let me get my notepad out I have a hard time following this new fang-led computer jargon too...Tim no cheating off me sigh! lol (only cuz you'll get it WRONG lol)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    bet you didn't know you could post pictures if they are publically available. Muhuhuhahahahaaaa!

DSC01652.jpg

this is my thinker pose. LOL!

(hope this doesn't make Mike mad, I didn't see anything about not doing this, but it may be bad), sorry Mike, if this is bad, let me know, I'll never do it again.
    Hiya sexay hombre!love0040.gif
  • ali106
    Options
    okay chant w/ me ladies...fat-is FATIS FATIS FATIS.....We're waaaaaiting! lol

then once we get him...its Sarge's turn....tee hee...(one by one ladies...one by one...bwah ha ha !!!)
  • auntkaren
    Options
    l_612c37ff298e293e75c8f2c898091c48.jpg
    please let me have done that right...lol

OH...how precious:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I miss the babies, :love: thanks for sharing:happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    fat-is FATIS FATIS FATIS
    jumping0045.gif
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

then once we get him...its Sarge's turn....tee hee...(one by one ladies...one by one...bwah ha ha !!!)

~chants along with Ali ~
  • chiefiron
    Options

oh no wait let me get my notepad out I have a hard time following this new fang-led computer jargon too...Tim no cheating off me sigh! lol (only cuz you'll get it WRONG lol)

No problems Ali, your on my list when i come home...i need to see my GF and ride my new bike (not necessarily in that order) then its shoe shopping right?

LOL
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Pfft, it's not like I haven't posted enough pictures of my nasty self. You ladies are gluttons for punishment....*sheesh*
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

No problems Ali, your on my list when i come home...i need to see my GF and ride my new bike (not necessarily in that order) then its shoe shopping right?

LOL
    Shoe shopping??? May I come? :ohwell:
  • chiefiron
    Options
    Yeah im still here man.

Good on you for the new pics. Keep up the good work.
  • ali106
    Options

LOL

woo hoo!!! right on!!!:drinker:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Did it just get warmer in here???? :bigsmile:

I second that... :blushing:
  • auntkaren
    Options
    My new pics.

Im seeing progress in the tape and the scale but i guess since i see myself every day i cant tell if im making really making the progress or not.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//img/user_images/growable/2008/05/30/13850742/progresspic/1329782orig.jpg

Guess that didnt work. Well for those intrested you can follow the link. Im no Banks but i can hold my own for an old man.

Dude good to hear from ya.

Fatsis......You have really shaped up as well, Looking good:happy:
  • ali106
    Options

LOL

okay Jo Jo but I'm calling shot gun...oh wait its a bike...um Tim you have a side car???

lol
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    Options
    i can't see any of the pictures. they're all red "x's." except the one of cheif. saw that one. nice tats. good shape. no homo.
  • chiefiron
    Options

LOL

Sure and since we live pretty close it will be even easier. Im sure our significat others wont mind :wink:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow some goodlooking men on here, I'm glad there was the beautiful baby to kind of offset......
    Keep up the good work, you're all handsome ( my granddaughter told me that boys arent beautiful, they are handsome:wink: )