Keep me going

Options
I need friends to keep me motivated. I'm horrible at sticking to things, and since this isn't just some small craft project, I can use all the motivation I can get.

Replies

• allnamesrtaken
    allnamesrtaken Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    A friend and I are concidering starting a group. We want to have daily challenges to meet for points. We are looking for at least ten ppl. Would you be interested if we did it?
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You and me both! Let's be pals and poke and prod until we get each other off our behinds. ;)
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am also interested in the group and hey ckemmis...being healthy is totally a life long learning process i think so don't get down on yourself and just keep moving girl.
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I need accountability too- let me know the specifics and I will join!
  • mcelysium
    mcelysium Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need accountability too- let me know the specifics and I will join!
    Ditto!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I need friends to keep me motivated. I'm horrible at sticking to things, and since this isn't just some small craft project, I can use all the motivation I can get.

uh.......... its YOUR responsibility. not ours.
    You're gonna have to figure out how to motivate yourself eventually.

Also - you should mention that you realize that its a two way street.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    A friend and I are concidering starting a group. We want to have daily challenges to meet for points. We are looking for at least ten ppl. Would you be interested if we did it?
    what kind of challenges?

also add me people!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Friends on MFP are awesome. HOWEVER, no one but you will provide you the motivation you need. Sounds kind of crazy, huh? It's not. When you are ready to lose the weight - you will do it. Ask for friends, ask for support, but understand that the will to lose and the motivation (or lack thereof) is all on you. That is why people fail every day. They are not ready.
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Tried to get a group going for November December challenge, A few were affected by hurricane Sandy, so ended up starting myself. On Insanity week 5 and will fininsh beginning of January. Willing to work with anyone through remainder of December and start a new challenge group in January. BB coach SWREZn8
    You've got to be willing to post everyday. I just hit 120 days straight on MFP.