Thirty five pound loss, any major difference? -pictures-

Options
I had lost thirty five pounds. I just gained ten back and working my way back down; I am now about 167.
Is there any major difference that is noticeable? I am 5'3, almost 5'4.

8539d26ccaf411e1b00112313800c5e4_7.jpg
Me about 195

Thirty five pounds lost later

7043bf08fce511e1a94522000a1e8aaf_7.jpg
b626dc96018e11e292c922000a1cbf2b_7.jpg

Replies

• ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Oh YES! Major difference! Keep rolling!!!
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    definately!
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hard to really tell in the second picture, although you can see a difference. The third picture you can certainly see a difference in your core. Keep up the good work! I know how hard it can be...
  • necie75
    Options
    Good job:)I can definitely see a difference
  • CarolinaMoon76
    Options
    Oh yes, there is a huge difference between pic 1 and 3. Your face is much slimmer and you have lost the bulk on your torso. Well done, you look brilliant.
  • gfuentes24
    gfuentes24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sure do see a difference....congratulations!!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a difference! Keep it up!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    huge difference! your face is slimmer and your body looks smaller too! Keep up the good work! :) You're doing great!
  • Meowbear
    Options
    Your face looks much healthier :) That might sound strange, but it's true. Also your waist and arms are improving :D
    The first thing people see is your face, then your body. Keep up the good work! Awesome job.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell a difference between the first and last! your face is not as round now (mine gets the same when im bigger) and your midsection looks smaller too!!!
    I know how you feel although i gained all my weight back, im so angry :-(
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    major difference - great work!
  • bloodysore
    bloodysore Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    For sure! I see a large difference in the tops of your shoulders. The first picture they are very rounded. The last they are more angular and toned. Your face and belly are smaller. Try on the same shirt (if you still have it) and take pics. Thats a way I can make myself really see a difference.
    We're the same height and similar build. It's nice to see what I might look like in about thirty pounds. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!