immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Boones Farm? Oh wait......... :laugh:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Thunderbird?

Wild Irish Rose?

Oh, wait, that was from my college days...

JM
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Thunderbird?

Wild Irish Rose?

Oh, wait, that was from my college days...

JM

TJ Swan?
  • Lauren617
    Lauren617 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I've been trying to figure out what the jello mondo type drinks were too. It seems that a lot of people post looking for the name, but no one knows the name! I stumbled across your post while looking for the name, wondering if you ever figured it out???
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    **Anyone old enough to remember the early 90's** I am trying to remember the name of a drink that used to be sold around that time. It was like a kool-aid burst or Squeezeit kind of plastic bottle but was fill with a gel/jello. The name has eluded me for years and google knows nothing of it. Halp

PLZ TO HELP?

*EDIT*
    not orbitz, not kool bursts, not squeeze it.

OP I'm calling shennanigans on this! I think you like making us try to guess this invisible magical made up drink!! :laugh:
    lol
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I know what your talking about. i use to chew the wax bottle it came in......... hummmmm

This rings a bell in my fog brain...
  • shermankrohn
    Options
    I GOT IT.....IT WAS CALLED...............GALOOGE...NOT A LIQUID AND NOT A SOLID... galooge or sounds like ja loo j
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say Orbitz too. Any more info about this vague and elusive drink? Also, we should bring the 90s back!

Was it like jello but it came in a tube, or in a bottle?

107883128_372.jpg
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I GOT IT.....IT WAS CALLED...............GALOOGE...NOT A LIQUID AND NOT A SOLID... galooge or sounds like ja loo j

Gaahhh was it Galoogle or not?!!?!?! lol :explode:
  • Ninjakitten81
    Ninjakitten81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jovialation - They were called Gelooze and they were made by General Mills in 1993.
  • Tamarawoods83
    Tamarawoods83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It was called Jellooz! They weren't produced for very long. They were Jello Squizits :)
  • 90skid77
    90skid77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I have been trying to figure out what those bottled jello things were for years. My sister and no one my age remembers them at all. It's like some kind of weird Mandela effect. I feel like I grew up in some weird alternative universe or something lol.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,208 Member
    Options
    These were more candy than drinks, but I loved the crap out of them, was it these??
    tumblr_lxavi0Ab4x1qd5khto1_500.jpg

Haha I remember these !
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,208 Member
    Options
    **Anyone old enough to remember the early 90's** I am trying to remember the name of a drink that used to be sold around that time. It was like a kool-aid burst or Squeezeit kind of plastic bottle but was fill with a gel/jello. The name has eluded me for years and google knows nothing of it. Halp

PLZ TO HELP?

*EDIT*
    not orbitz, not kool bursts, not squeeze it.

Just blame the Mandela effect 🤷‍♂️