Excuses, excuses.

Options
Yeah, I know. The title says it all. But I was here a few months back, had great success, and then... my doctor kind of messed up. It took me two months to get thyroid meds after a dosage switch, and I'm *still* fighting to get antidepressants, which I was never supposed to go off of. (Again, dosage switch and there's some sort of miscommunication between my insurance, doctor, and pharmacy, and everyone blames everyone else. Darn you, Tricare!)

So you take an underactive thyroid, add depression, and THEN add ten days of freezing cold without power after Sandy hit (yeah, we're in Jersey) and when I weighed in yesterday I found I'd gained everything I had previously lost, and a little extra. :( I can only really blame myself for anything other than the fast (read, WARM!!) food during Sandy, but now that at least my thyroid is being treated, it's time to change my life back into the habits I'd formed before.

Anyone out there willing to help motivate a depressed, hypothyroid, Army-wife gamer nerd? :D

Replies

• G0julieG0
    Options
    At least you are ready and willing to get back to the daily workout routine! That's a great start :)
  • eatyourselffitter
    eatyourselffitter Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Weight gain for me after starting meds for hypo. Support is key, I assume!