alcohol?

Options
2»

Replies

• nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey, you're only 20! Worry about your alcohol intact next year!

Uhhhh i was just holding it for a friend
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I do...to make it easy I stick to liquor, neat or on the rocks! :P

same here loll
  • ChrissME
    ChrissME Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need to start - I've clearly been in denial and my S-L-O-W loss rate is evidence!! I know this makes me sound like a lush, but I hope that if I honestly track I will drink less.

I was not aware of how much I drank until I saw it as calories when tracking. I measured what I was pouring over ice and I was appalled that I would have three of those over the course of the evening. EVERY evening. Whoa! It literally scared me!
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I always track it. it also encourages me to drink less because usually I get depressed. But if I drink it's usually hard liquor with no chaser for less calories (Jameson.) or wine.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Alcohol is pure calories. I think I gained five lbs just from whiskey when my first wife left me. I track it for sure although since I track it, I don't really drink it anymore. I love it, but I would rather have food.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Always!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    yes... anything u consume
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Yes. Alcohol has a lot of calories.
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yes because alcohol has a lot of calories in it!!!
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Yup. Issue I have is that many of the beers I enjoy are not in the database nor can I find their info on-line. Haven't found a good work around, yet.
  • craigineson
    craigineson Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I track it. I could get away with not tracking it, but I do.

Red wine is actually really useful just to bump calories at the end of a work out day and I love melotnin containing Cabernet Sauvignon... Nice little nightcap in a very Banting style!