I am back!

Options
Hello, I am Liz... I joined a couple years ago, was doing well, then fell off the wagon... Earlier this year I started training for a 5k, and was doing well, when my mother suffered her fourth stroke this year! I stopped working out, and decided to start again.
With a high risk of strokes, and a breast cancer scare this past month, I have decided to take action. I believe that God wants me on this path and it is time to become healthier.... I am lazy, I am not going to pretend... And I quit easily, but I have a plan, and really want to feel better about myself, and be healthier.... I start my new exercise program Monday, and have everything, mapped out! I am pumped!
Any encouragement would be awesome! Thank you!

Replies

• stacy_1971
    stacy_1971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, Liz...

I am lazy, too, when it comes to exercise. I joined a December challenge to help with the accountability. Sounds like you know what to do, you just got derailed there for a while. Don't let that keep you back, move forward with that pumped attitude of yours and you can make it happen. :smile:

Best wishes to you,
    Stacy
  • LizToner
    Options
    Thanks Stacey! I want so much to be healthy and feel good about myself! And I know that it is what God wants too! After all, if I am to represent Him, I shouldn't be sloppy, right?