THINSATIONS

eliseswietek
eliseswietek Posts: 17
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
So I want to know everyones take on "Thinsations." There is the obvious "you have to eat just one" because they do not become 100 calorie snacks anymore, but the whole nutrition as a whole. They are pretty high in trans fats!

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    In 241,500 calories, I will be a thinsation, entirely healthy, and incredibly delicious! ROFL

Sorry. I have no knowledge of these thinsations you speak of. I just wanted to make a silly comment.
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    I've never had them, but I do eat some other "100 calorie snacks". I guess they're ok for dealing with cravings, but in the long run I hope my taste buds will change and start to enjoy broccoli. :noway: Any highly processed foods can't be too good for you.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    they aren't good for you, and most of them don't taste even CLOSE to good. Healthy whole foods like fresh fruit, veggies, yogurt, hummus, whole grain crackers, cheese, eggs, nuts, seeds, etc etc are MUCH better and more satisfying choices. If you really want a cookie or whatever, have a REAL cookie. But just have one once in awhile. A real cookie is going to satisfy you SO much more that a cardboard-like imitation :) Plus OMG those things are expensive!
  • abursey1
    abursey1 Posts: 36
    I eat Thinsations on occasion. I usually buy them, put them in a tupperware container on top of the fridge, and try my hardest to forget about them. I always have them in the house in case I have a crazy craving...especially when it's my TOM. For me, they always satisfy my sweet tooth and I don't feel that guilty about eating them. I think they work great as long as you only eat 1 at a time every once in a while..and not eat 4 or 5 in a sitting.
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    When I first started this journey I ate them. I gave them up gradually and dont really miss them. They were a good replacement for the higher cal/fat alternatives so they did me well for a little while.

Then one day I grabbed a pkg and looked at it and said to myself ... "why am I eating this?? it's providing me with no nutrients." And that was it...I didnt eat them anymore.
This discussion has been closed.