Need Motivating Friends!

Options
Hello Everyone,

I would really like to add some new friends who are active and serious about losing... I just don't want to collect friends, I would like to be actively involved in our goals together... If that sounds like you, Please feel free to add me!

Have a great day!
Anthony

Replies

• samigirl25
    Options
    I'm in! My husband is one of those pesky naturally skinny people, so he doesn't understand the struggle. I need some people I can talk to about all of this!
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I only have two friends on here and I don't really want to broadcast to all of my Facebook friends that I'm trying to lose weight.
  • samigirl25
    Options
    I'm in too! I only have two friends on here and I don't really want to broadcast to all of my Facebook friends that I'm trying to lose weight.

I actually deactivated my facebook and that is one of the reasons. I'd like to come back in a month or two and just be like...BLAM, 20 pounds thinner and a lot hotter, hahaha!
  • HungryRainb0w
    Options
    Me too! Especially the FB thing, I dread to think of the comments I'd get :(

But anyhoo, feel free to add! :D Need all the motivation, and love making friends!

Let's do this! :D
  • mystiqu3
    Options
    I'm in. Congrats HungryRainb0w on losing 15lbs!!!
  • jaclyndanette
    Options
    I'm looking for new, motivating friends too!
  • awesome_inferno
    awesome_inferno Posts: 58 Member
    Options

I actually deactivated my facebook and that is one of the reasons. I'd like to come back in a month or two and just be like...BLAM, 20 pounds thinner and a lot hotter, hahaha!

I just broadcast my weight loss on FB and it was AWESOME! Almost 80 people liked it and I received a TON of positive and encouraging feedback! That's what our friends are for!!!!!
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    If you're a motivated individual in many areas of life not just in fitness, driven and enthusiastic it will be such an honor to have you in my friends list. Lets help to motivate each other. Cheers to fitness and good health!
  • Staciaj08
    Options
    I too would like some new friends on here to keep each other motivated. Feel free to add me!!
  • GirlieGirl2013
    GirlieGirl2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I need all of the motivation that I can get!!! :flowerforyou:
  • InHerElement
    Options
    <3 to motivate and support friends on MFP! I've added you :)
  • blkbutterfly86
    Options
    I'm in too, I just started last week, but anyone feel free to add me, i'm looking to make new friends along this journey as well, let's support, encourage, and motivate each other. :happy:
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in maintenance, but I post often and try to be encouraging!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I encourage through discouraging integrations.
  • AntEmz
    AntEmz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • MsSasafras
    MsSasafras Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Be free to add me :)
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Sup guy! I'm actually really close to my goal, but I'm pretty much an MFP freak. I love to motivate my friends. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • countesscresta
    Options
    I'm looking for the same!!!
  • martinr_927
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I am tired of being tired and need some help from people to help keep me on track.
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options

I just broadcast my weight loss on FB and it was AWESOME! Almost 80 people liked it and I received a TON of positive and encouraging feedback! That's what our friends are for!!!!!

I did as well, but it depends if you have REAL friends on FB or not. A lot of the ones I have on there I see on a semi regular basis, and they have watched me struggle over the years with my weight loss/gain cycle. They are all very supportive and have offered to make other selections available when we have get togethers so it's not so hard on me.