60 year old daily logger looking for same

I am looking to add some adults that are daily loggers, have open food diaries, and will interact with helpful comments or other information regarding health and fitness. I have an awesome friends list and have time to help other members. I am not perfect and stumble from time to time and that's o.k. I hope to add about 10 new friends! Thanks for your time!

Replies

• Hello IWTBFCIN3! I just started yesterday after I found this app. Currently I have uploaded it on my iPhone so I can have it at the ready as I go about my day. So...I, too, am in my sixties; 61 to be exact. I see that you've been a member for almost two years, yes? Just getting my feet wet with logging so please be patient with me. Not sure how to have an open diary but perhaps you'll guide me. Cheers, Katharine
  • sdevan45
    sdevan45 Posts: 74 Member
    I think I fit the bill. sdevan45. Does 67 count?
  • Nanook8
    Nanook8 Posts: 33 Member
    In my mid 50's and try to log everyday! Not so successful when I travel on weekends as I don't have a laptop though.
    My diary is open if you want to take a peek. Feel free to add me.
  • Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 235 Member
    62, daily logger! Stalled at current weight though. Please add me if you like.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    I am 63 and log in daily - live in UK
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    I'm 69, log daily, also in Uk
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    59 and 5 months. But have logged daily for 320 days since I joined (also dropped 16 pounds since I joined).

Currently at maintenance weight and adjusting to higher calorie allowance. Also on Fitbit.
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    much closer to 60 than 50... if that works.... 57 in February.. I log daily - sometimes more comments than not... open diary.... feel free to add me. I joined in late May and have made huge strides in my lifestyle and health thanks to the awesometastic friends I have mad on MFP Valerie
  • imaginaryplaces
    imaginaryplaces Posts: 123 Member
    I'm 57 and log daily. I've lost 80+ over the past two years; over 40 since I joined MFP last January. I have perhaps 15 pounds more to loose, but I am taking a short break (still logging daily, just allowing myself to enjoy some holiday treats here and there) and working at maintenance through the holidays. Then, starting with the new year, I plan on losing some more weight. Meanwhile, I am shifting my focus a little less on the scale and more on some overall fitness/health goals.

I am enjoying a much more active lifestyle. I eat *mostly* healthy - but I enjoy food (and cooking) too much to be overly restrictive and I really don't like to judge others' choices. I've learned a lot on this journey and am still learning.

I'm looking to add some friends too for support and feedback.

Mary