VSG Bariatrics 1 Year w/Pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Great Job ! You should be proud! Feel free to add me.
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    you look amazing..i go for my surgery on Nov 2nd...Congrats on all your accomplishments!!!!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Thank you mzub and aquaqueen.

Its strange to see other topics of people losing less, I figured my accomplishment warranted more of a response. Maybe 220 pounds isn't enough to get peoples attention on this site.

I did inspire someone else though for a friend request, so there is hope.

Congrats on your loss and on your objectives.
    I'd guess people have some reserves about surgery, I know I do. If you'd posted a different title you'd get a different response.
    The surgery does not define you, it's what you do with yourself that is your success story! Thumbs up!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic acomplishment! Thanks for posting, you are a great inspiration! You look so great, so much younger and undoubtedly your body and health appreciates it! I'm cheering for you as you accomplish your goal!
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look great!!!!!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Great job, it sounds like it's been quite a journey, keep it up!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    that is definitely amazing !
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations-you look amazing!!
  • digitaljdr
    digitaljdr Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone.

It's nice to see other people with either having or looking to do VSG. We gotta stick together!

:)
  • PamFitnessJourney
    Options
    wooo hooo!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job and incredible success so far! You will totally knock off the rest of the weight :) You should be very proud of the changes you've made in your life!!
  • Cheekybookworm
    Options
    Truly amazing! What a wonderful thing to share! I wish you all the best on the last phase of your journey! I hope it's coming along quite nicely. :happy:
  • denisemc1407
    denisemc1407 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!