What should I do?

Options
Hello, I have been on here since about January, but have never created my own post. So I will introduce myself. I'm Jenn, and I recently got engaged to my high school sweetheart of five years. I am currently in college to become an elementary school teacher. I have decided to track my calories and excercise because I am tired of only seeing fat rolls when I look in the mirror. On top of that, I want to look fantastic in a wedding dress in about 2 years. So far I have lost 9 pounds.

Now, on to my dilemma, so to speak: I just finished dinner, and I have 505 calories remaining.. I dont want to binge on high calorie foods tonight, and I still ave my exercising to do. What should I do around snacktime so I do not stay under 1200 calories? I am usually alotted 1480, and have only had 975 total today. (Yes, I double checked my food diary three times, that is really all I have had today!!)

Replies

• mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Eat your calories and your exercise calories. Or most of them. It is not hard to do. A glass of milk, some cheese, a handful of nuts. They are all healthy :smile:
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fresh apple with peanut butter as a treat? Find something with lots of fiber, low sugar, and indulge a little, but just be sensible...and remember, being under your daily goal by 10% of your total calories will probably not impact you too much as long as you don't do it all the time...
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    SOunds like you need a nice desert tonight!

Or you can send them over to me.
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    Nuts and cheese are good! One of my other favs is eggs! I've been able to loose the most with low carb/high protein combo. Do your best to at least have 1200 cals a day:flowerforyou:
  • jlschaef
    jlschaef Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions! Right now I am having a fat free pudding cup, and I may have a hard boiled egg when I get home (I am currently at work)

:]
  • jordan_vakil
    Options
    I love trailmix. :)