Back to it....

meaghanbishop
meaghanbishop Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been slacking off on my food journal lately, so I am publicly announcing that I am re-committing to it. Hopefully this will help motivate me to track my food better!!! By the end of April I plan on losing another 10 pounds. The exercise part of my program is going smoothly, I am running a lot and actually missing it the days I don't go. I have been slipping back into my old eating habits though, and that is quickly sabotaging my progress. So, here we go...

Replies

• good for you!! i also slipped a few days, this past weekend friday and sat i ate bad...and the weigh in told me about it too haha!! but i'm good now!! i'm ok with the eating but the exercise isnt coming along so well. but i do what i can, i have a busy sched...I KNOW no excuse right!!??

welcome back!!
  • We all do that so try not to beat yourself up and getting back on track is way to stay motivated. Remebr we all need to take one day at a time and we are all human and have slip ups!!
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    You can do it Meaghan!!!!
  • cloweman
    cloweman Posts: 1
    What I love about this site is it is very easy to stay positive and look forward to tomorrow. I may miss a day or two or have a bad day. When that happens, I re-commit and make sure to post every calorie I eat. Seeing it in front of me keeps me honest. Stay strong, Meaghan.
This discussion has been closed.