Visalus Vi-Shape

Options
I just started this shake today and was wondering if anyone else had tried it and had any results?

Replies

• kristinam7
    Options
    bump
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Most people find that their wallet is much lighter.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have been using it since June and love it. I have found that if we eat out and I try to eat healthy that food makes me sick. I am losing inches and feeling that I am healthier. It actually cuts down on my grocery bill quite a bit and with having three kids this helps tremendously. I have much more energy than I used to and if I spend any extended period of time off of the shakes I can feel it in my body! Best investment for my body
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Most people find that their wallet is much lighter.

In that respect, it serves it's intended purpose.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    If you enter "visalus" or "body by vi" or anything similar in the search, you will see thousands of similar topics.

All pretty much end in the same way.
    Everybody agrees that there is no specific food or drink you help you lose weight. Weight loss happens from a caloric deficit, whether you're consuming your calories from chicken, shakes, salad, pizza, ice cream, etc. Shakes are not necessary to create this deficit and are very overpriced in comparison to eating regular delicious food.

The people who swear by these things usually say it's only because they're easy to grab and go. If you're into that, then go for it. If you're using them because of the promised weight loss then you should rid of them.
  • kristinam7
    Options
    Thanks! How are you mixing your shake? I have tried it with water and skim milk and I can't seem to get my ratios right. It either comes out watery or gritty.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    3! 3 diet fads! AH HA HA HA HAAA!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Shapewear = crotch sauna. Which isn't as luxurious as I make it sound.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Hum, I wonder how that goes along with the food and nutrition board . . . I'll spend the afternoon considering it.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thanks! How are you mixing your shake? I have tried it with water and skim milk and I can't seem to get my ratios right. It either comes out watery or gritty.

I used a variety of skim milk, vanilla and regular almond milk. Usually about 8 ounces. Water does make it gritty so I tend to not use water. Go to this website http://www.livingsmartgirl.com/2011/08/100-body-by-vi-shake-recipes and there are 100 different recipes and just follow them. there are recipes on Pinterest as well. Shouldn't come out gritty.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

Hum, I wonder how that goes along with the food and nutrition board . . . I'll spend the afternoon considering it.

It belongs just as much as the fad wallet-drain stuff. At least this was informative and helpful...and free of charge.

For now.