Secret picture publishing

Options

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    i can't see any of the pictures. they're all red "x's." except the one of cheif. saw that one. nice tats. good shape. no homo.
    LMAO!!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    i can't see any of the pictures. they're all red "x's." except the one of cheif. saw that one. nice tats. good shape. no homo.

no homo :laugh:

sorry just hit me funny.... I've seen alot of guys say that before.... why is it that women don't have to say that when they compliment another woman :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    :blushing: I'm a computer geek what can I say!

I'll let banks do the explaining... I'm sure he would do it better justice then I would.

oh no wait let me get my notepad out I have a hard time following this new fang-led computer jargon too...Tim no cheating off me sigh! lol (only cuz you'll get it WRONG lol)

No problems Ali, your on my list when i come home...i need to see my GF and ride my new bike (not necessarily in that order) then its shoe shopping right?

LOL
    Shoe shopping??? May I come? :ohwell:

Sure and since we live pretty close it will be even easier. Im sure our significat others wont mind :wink:
    That's right!
    You live just a few minutes away huh?
    Ah... hubbz is on my $h!t list right now :mad:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

no homo :laugh:

sorry just hit me funny.... I've seen alot of guys say that before.... why is it that women don't have to say that when they compliment another woman :laugh:
    cause it's SEXY!
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    Options
    just gotta say it. it's a guy thing.
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options

LMAO

Thanks dude

:laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    okay chant w/ me ladies...fat-is FATIS FATIS FATIS.....We're waaaaaiting! lol

then once we get him...its Sarge's turn....tee hee...(one by one ladies...one by one...bwah ha ha !!!)

which one do u want the pic of my shed (belly) or the pic of my manboobs.

Don't forget to wear :glasses: :glasses:
  • GravyGurl
    Options

then once we get him...its Sarge's turn....tee hee...(one by one ladies...one by one...bwah ha ha !!!)

oh moobies!!!! :smooched:
  • chiefiron
    Options

I'll let banks do the explaining... I'm sure he would do it better justice then I would.

oh no wait let me get my notepad out I have a hard time following this new fang-led computer jargon too...Tim no cheating off me sigh! lol (only cuz you'll get it WRONG lol)

No problems Ali, your on my list when i come home...i need to see my GF and ride my new bike (not necessarily in that order) then its shoe shopping right?

LOL

Sure and since we live pretty close it will be even easier. Im sure our significat others wont mind :wink:
    That's right!
    You live just a few minutes away huh?
    Ah... hubbz is on my $h!t list right now :mad:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Yep i live at 250 and 31 (Fairport) Well my GF does im overseas most of the time.

:flowerforyou: one back atcha
  • fatsis
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    Options
    BTW Banks u look like u r on the brink of LOL in that pick. D_mn U & chief motivate me.
  • fatsis
    Options

oh moobies!!!! :smooched:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • chiefiron
    Options

LOL

okay Jo Jo but I'm calling shot gun...oh wait its a bike...um Tim you have a side car???

lol

No side car but we can make room. the more the merrier i say LOL
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    Options
    hey chief is that a chuck norris fact poster there in the picture behind you?
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I'm straddling someone b/c I want more shoes!!
  • chiefiron
    Options
    hey chief is that a chuck norris fact poster there in the picture behind you?

Yeah. My GF's daughter put them in a care package they sent me. They crack me up.
  • fatsis
    Options
    I'm straddling someone b/c I want more shoes!!

I ..I.. um...um...well I.. um ..yeaaaaa...I....well....noooo...arghhhhh I can't do it.:mad: :mad: :devil: :devil:
  • fatsis
    Options
    Challenge ladies. Lets hear a version of Mombo # 5 for the men of MFP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaw-9WElAjc
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5...everybody on MFP come on lets ride...
    NEXT!
  • GravyGurl
    Options
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5...everybody on MFP come on lets ride...
    NEXT!

So come on lets ride to the
    Gym out around the corner
    The gang's all here
    And it's time for us
    To do what we wanna