75 Days and going strong..

Options
This journey continues to amaze me. Just when I think "I'll give up" I get this renewed sense of purpose. It has been 75 days of continuous logging and I am down 35 pounds. I bled, sweat, cried, screamed, and worked for all 35. I have made a lot of great friends on MFP and in my daily Zumba class. Somewhere between 20 and 35 lbs of loss, I began to inspire people to get on the band wagon. I hear from people that I have inspired them to start their own journey and asking me for tips. I never imagined myself on the other end of the spectrum. From the student to the teacher. I have such a long journey a head of me but I know with the contiuned support of all my family and friends this journey is possible. The pictures I am posting are comparison pics of me at 294.8 and now 259.8. The 294.8 pics always make me want to cry. How did I let myself get there? More importantly how will I keep from going back to that? Stay strong, stay focused, and remember it is all the little things you do for yourself that add up to big results.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/rainbow_girl42000/face.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/rainbow_girl42000/backcomp.jpg

Replies

• optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can really see the results!! (I went to the URL - not sure how to post pics here either) Congratulations - you look great!!!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Here you go :) You need to add link without the spaces.

Great job!

This journey continues to amaze me. Just when I think "I'll give up" I get this renewed sense of purpose. It has been 75 days of continuous logging and I am down 35 pounds. I bled, sweat, cried, screamed, and worked for all 35. I have made a lot of great friends on MFP and in my daily Zumba class. Somewhere between 20 and 35 lbs of loss, I began to inspire people to get on the band wagon. I hear from people that I have inspired them to start their own journey and asking me for tips. I never imagined myself on the other end of the spectrum. From the student to the teacher. I have such a long journey a head of me but I know with the contiuned support of all my family and friends this journey is possible. The pictures I am posting are comparison pics of me at 294.8 and now 259.8. The 294.8 pics always make me want to cry. How did I let myself get there? More importantly how will I keep from going back to that? Stay strong, stay focused, and remember it is all the little things you do for yourself that add up to big results.

face.jpg

backcomp.jpg
  • gailashton
    Options
    Nice going. You look fabulous. Keep up the good work and keep motivating! Amazing you!
  • ninic010386
    ninic010386 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for fixing my pic :0) I never knew you had to alter the code! You're the best!!!
  • brooklynbully
    brooklynbully Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! Way to go!
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wow! awesome job! :flowerforyou:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    AWESOME
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! You are doing great yourself and I must say inspiring to others as well!
  • sandypiper22
    sandypiper22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You definitely are an inspiration. 75 days is not a long time (just over two months)and you have accomplished so much!! That is truly something that I aspire to do. I love reading your post. Seeing real people make real results is keeping me in the game. Thanks for what you do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!