24 November start Chalean Extreme

Options
I've been doing three weeks of Body Revolution for the third time but can't stand all the balancing stuff. Read soooo much about importance of lifting so started CE today. I looooooovvvvvvveed it. Felt like 'proper' e excise. Going to do it alternate days with running. Anyone else starting today?

Replies

• kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    OMG I have ce too! But I didn't want to start until January as it will be my new for 2013 thing...also starting in January would leg me finish just in time for my two two yr anniversary/bf's birthday :-)....that's great that you're enjoying it, I want to do it for all your same reasons :-) are you following the nutrition guide? What size weight s are you using?
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Don't think I'm going to follow the food guide. Just run through it with 2kg weights. Going to read the book again tomorrow and work out my weights properly for next time.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Don't think I'm going to follow the food guide. Just run through it with 2kg weights. Going to read the book again tomorrow and work out my weights properly for next time.

Cool :-) let me know how it goes with the weights!
  • stormywxs
    stormywxs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm on track to finish JMBR by the end of the year and I also have CE. I'm thinking of doing CE again in January so if you guys are still around in January I'd like to join in. I love CE - Go Heavy or Go Home:laugh:
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Did a run today. Going to do alternate days of CE and running. I did 5.3k. Very proud as this is the first time I've done 5k.
  • stormywxs
    Options
    OMG I have ce too! But I didn't want to start until January as it will be my new for 2013 thing...also starting in January would leg me finish just in time for my two two yr anniversary/bf's birthday :-)....that's great that you're enjoying it, I want to do it for all your same reasons :-) are you following the nutrition guide? What size weight s are you using?

I just got my CE CDs out again today. Planning to start in Jan as well. I :heart: CE. Would love to be involved in a thread of CEers that want to begin 2013 with a bang. Go heavy or go home as Chelene would say. Hope to hear from you in Jan.
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/800463-chalean-extreme-90-day-challenge

I started CLX about a week ago.

Im doing a turbo jam and CLX hybrid :)
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Did W1 again today as last time my weights were too light. I need to buy more. Do people have seperate dumbells or adjustable ones?
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm starting CE today, right now I have separate weights but I want to get eh adjustable ones though. Good luck!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Have a look at my thread about adjustable dumbells

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/806412-adjustable-weights
  • stormywxs
    Options
    Looked at CE Burn 1,2,3, Recharge, Burn It Off and Burn Intervals yesterday. Looking forward to starting these again on the New Year. :drinker: Finishing up Body Revolution this month. It is getting tough and a little ballistic for me. Recall CE being a little easier on my knees than JMBR. Anyway, I'm anxious to Go Heavy or Go Home with Chalean in January.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Just did burn 3. The workouts are all quite similar but I still prefer this to BR.
  • lhatt83
    lhatt83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started Chalean Extreme last week. I bought the adjustable BowFlex weights to use with this program and I love them so far. My body loves lifting weights and I am so glad to be doing it again. I finished 12 weeks of TurboFire on 11/25 and started my hybrid on 11/26