New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hi there everyone, I am new to myfitnesspal today is my first day. Thought I would give this a try as I have been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember. I am hoping that this site and app will help me make a lifestyle change and help me with some accountabilty. Wish me luck

Replies

• deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You don't need luck. You will get out what you put in. Embrace it:)
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just log every bite, even if you go over, it helps to visualize where and when you are making bad or good choices, so you can fix it! Welcome!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Just keep in mind that today has to be the day! Set a goal on your calendar and envision being there. Think about how disappointing it would be to not get there because you gave up! You got this!
  • martinr_927
    Options
    Today is my first day also and so far I am very impressed not only by hoe easy everything is to set up but more so by all the support the community provides.

I am really excited to start this journey here.

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Together we can do what one cannot do alone. Welcome! Feel free to add me. I have been here awhile but have been struggling again lately. I could use all the support I can get. :smile:
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    theres no luck involved just motivation and hard work and youll see results!
  • lam1007
    Options
    Thanks, I have tried logging before but eventually I get tired and lazy about it. I think being on this forum and talking with others will keep me on track and motivated
  • lam1007
    Options
    I am also impressed with all the support on this forum. Thanks everyone for your encouragement
  • schnoomom
    schnoomom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I started a couple weeks ago and if you have access to the app and the website, you'll find it helps with logging. I log at the restaurant when I'm ordering and log as I'm cooking dinner. It's a great site and you'll do terrific with it. It's been so impressive, my husband has started using it too.
  • MysticDefender
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too, I will do what I can to motivate you and I will tell it like it is and hope you will do the same for me.