hello im new , looking for people to exercise with in manc

Options
Hi im sarah and Ive just joined im very determined to lose alot of weight 88lb in fact , Im looking for someone to go to classes with or swimming or just online mutual encouragement xx

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place! It is awesome here! I will support you!
  • racin65
    racin65 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello,
    Instead of looking for a workout partner, think about working out in the privacy of your own home. BeachBody has many different home fitness programs available for everyone's workout preferences. DVD's for about 15 different programs are available and Beachbody's website is full of people from everywhere that will work with you to meet your goals. I am a coach for BeachBody and my website is http://www.beachbodycoach.com/yesterdayschild. People that have been spending money on gyms and not getting results are turning to home workout programs. Don't miss your chance to try this out yourself before you spend money on a gym. I would be glad to assist you in your workout goals. Along with this website you have to power to set & meet your goals because you can get a handle on your nutritional intake as well.:flowerforyou:

628666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods