fiber supplement someone mentioned...

Options
I cannot remember what post it was and I did not bump! Someone mentioned a great fiber supplement. The name was just letters and I think it was from GNC... does this sound familar to anyone?

Replies

• cagirl1968
    Options
    PGX?
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    YES!!! thank you so much! Do you use it? What makes it so good?
  • cagirl1968
    Options
    I actually just answered another post about PGX (lol maybe it was you!) so I am going to repost my answer here:

I sell PGX (I run a health food store) and I have used them on and off. Ask your health food store for a sample of them and to see the Natural Factors information Sheet on them. The info sheet has information about the studies done with diabetics and dieters. Good stuff. Basically it is a fiber that swells in your stomach with the ingestion of water (you MUST drink plenty of water with them), leaving less room for food. They are absolutely healthy. No stimulants or weird stuff. I sell more PGX than anyone in our chain, because it is an investment that yields immediate results for my customers (ie something you can feel as soon as you use it) and it is so incredibly functional and flexible. Check with your local health food store and see if they have a sample for you to try! Oh yeah and get the PGX with Smooth Digest if you do buy it...no intestinal gripe or gas.