I need a diet buddy!

Options
Okay so I'm slowly, but surely losing motivation to lose weight. I'm half way through my loss, but it's beginning to become more of a chore than anything.
This is where MFP comes into it! I need someone who's willing to help me, motivate me each day and I will do the same in return for them. Someone who I can share diet tips and slips with, and I'll do the same for them!
Preferably, I'd like someone who has a big loss goal (mine in total is 168, already lost 84lb of it).

Or if anyone just has any general tips for keeping motivated, they'd be greatly appreciated!
I was thinking maybe of joining slimming world or weight watchers or someone like that, what do people think? Maybe that would help me stay motivated

Replies

• lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I didn't start out needing to lose as much, but I have about 80 to lose now. Feel free to friend me.
  • Rachael1524
    Options
    I didn't start out needing to lose as much, but I have about 80 to lose now. Feel free to friend me.

Thank you! I will do now x
  • stacey1981
    stacey1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow you've lost 84lbs!!! Don't give up now you've come way to far to let go now
    If anyone can do it you can! We're on the same journey Lets continue on together :)
    You are an inspiration!
  • valeriec1975
    valeriec1975 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60 i wanna at least loose 60 more i have gained 6 lbs back latley and a inch all over I also need a partner wanna partner up
  • katrinetrine
    Options
    You're incredible for getting halfway to your goal!

I'm almost at 50 pounds, and I've got at least another 50 to go. In a few months, I'm moving back to the US (after being gone for 3 years) and I'm soooo nervous at what that is going to do to my diet. I've got a good routine here because food choices are incredibly limited, but back home? Everything delicious. Let's motivate each other!
  • yeesabelly
    yeesabelly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am inn.. I also need a buddy .. I am just staring out again but i want to get to where you already are.. for my health .. and for my self!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great work. I try to comment often on my friends' achievements. Feel free to add me.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    feel free to ad me...i dont diet really cause i have terrible commitment issues but i am good at healthy foods and modivaton... im kinda a chatter box... fair warning lol
  • CaraHeather
    CaraHeather Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!! I would love to have another friend that appreciates the motivation I give and in return gives it to me as well :)
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I have 110lbs left to lose. I log everything I eat everyday no matter what it is and have open diary.
  • angelkissingdevil
    angelkissingdevil Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi sweetie,

I know how hard it is to lose weight, I'm a single mum of 4 and back in April I decided to join Slimming World, I've had good weeks and bad weeks and I've learnt that I shouldn't beat myself up if I have a gain or I have a cheat day, I just means that I have to be more focused the following week, I have a goal in mind and when I started I was 16stone (101.605kg) I am now 13stone (82.5538kg) and I've still got 3stone (19.05kg) to go for my target. I have started going to the gym regularly and I also attend a bootcamp 3 times a week. I own a horse and a pony which I have to muck out daily and I ride on the occasions that it's not raining (not much just lately :( )

I am more than happy to help you along your journey as every week I upload my meal plan for the week and even though I still attend Slimming World I still eat things that are high in syns on their plan, I just log everything on MFP as since I've been doing MFP I've not had a gain.

Also another huge thing is drink loads and loads of water, it really does help.

You are more than welcome to add me xxxx

Sarah
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for buddies, feel free to add me :)