Small NSV

Options
Had to buy a new belt today. My old one had run out of holes.

Replies

• KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats :-)
  • Colstriper
    Colstriper Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Very cool. I seen some one here add more holes to the belt as a reminder of the hard work it took to lose weight. Don't throw away that old belt! You earned that old belt!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I would NOT call that a SMALL NSV!! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I think the small NSVs are the BEST ones.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    What an incredible feeling. Great job!!
  • jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Buy a leather punch and get a few more months of wear out of those belts, and the enjoyment of punching yet another hole toward the smaller size. Though there comes a point where the belt meets the half-way point of the second lap, time to ditch the belt.
  • SueMGordon
    Options
    Tip - if you go to a cobbler they will add extra holes. Mine did that for a small donation to charity. I only asked for 3 and now I need more. :)
  • fusion777
    Options
    That's definitely not a SMALL nsv! Congrats on the new belt. I'd keep the old one as a memory to myself on how far I've come in the journey. :happy:
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    Well done. Keep the belt as a reminder of what you don't want to go back to. I can get my old belt around me AND my husband now :laugh:
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    SWEET! Good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!