December Challenge...Anyone with me?

Options

Replies

• vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am in if its not too late. I did 3 sets of 10 with a 20lb dumbell on each arm, plus I did 30 more with a 25 one so I think that puts me up to date with the challenge... my booty will hate me butvwill love me at the end of this challenge. :laugh:

I agree the booty will hate, but love you at the end and thats what matters :)
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Oops... I did my day 2 squats yesterday, but forgot to post... Just finished day 3.
  • barbzwithtatts
    Options
    Joining in today!
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    I'll give it a go. Trying to catch up so I did 20 squats for 12/1 this morning.
  • taffies
    taffies Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • chartt
    chartt Posts: 31
    Options
    Dont know it I can but I will give one heck of a try. wish me luck!!!:drinker:
  • Maynes
    Maynes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in...need to sort my butt out too, this will be a good way of doing it :-)
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    DID MY 25 :bigsmile:
  • cwrugiraffe
    cwrugiraffe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    30 done!
  • shery96
    shery96 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    30 squats done w/8 lb weights!
  • 86rollyb
    86rollyb Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    30 squats - check!!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    IM sick, getting a flu :sad: Hopefully will feel better tonight to do today's....if not, I will do them tomorrow on top of tomorrows.
  • Dragomir1811
    Dragomir1811 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    well started today but did todays yesterdays and the days before with 5 minutes gap between each set. OMG my legs are like they are after a long session with the other half lol
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    dd my 30 for today!!!! Sore legs from the 45 i did yesterday though!!!!
  • toseeme
    toseeme Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day three down!!! Also doing the 30 Day Shred challenge, day 1 today. I can't wait to see the results. If anything all these squats should raise by bum by a few inches : )
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Got my 30 for the day done, with 20# again. I miss doing squats. I was squating 115 until my knee started acting up, then I sprained my ankle. By the end of the month I should be able to go back to my heavy weight :D
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    December 1 - 20 squats - done
    December 2 - 25 squats - done
    December 3 - 30 squats - done with 15# weight
  • kclu787
    Options
    I am really sored from my bootcamp class but still pushed myself n did my 30s for today. I was unable to really go down as I usually do because of the soreness. But I am not giving up....:ohwell:
  • ladyj610
    Options
    Did my 30
  • stacyann0611
    stacyann0611 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to start this...better 2 days late than never right?? Fixing to do day 1-3 now!