new need friends.

Options
Hello,
I am new and have been on and off here. I could really use some friends for the additional support. I am looking to get fit not just to lose weight. Any advice or assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

Replies

• jjolynmill
    jjolynmill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am new here too feel free to add me. I am 31 yr old mother of an 8 year old boy. I have been overhauling my life the past 3 years. I was disabled and depressed and sick of my life so I changed it. I applied to nursing school and graduated and am no longer disabled, I learned to ride a motorcycle and have tamed the dragon at Deals Gap, I trained for and ran 6 5k races, and lost a total of 60 pounds. I still have another 80 pounds to go and am looking for encouragment and accountability to help me through my stubborn plateaus. I hope I can assist you through yours too.
  • amesshaps
    Options
    Just started/restarted on here as well. I need some friends as well to help keep me accountable! I want to get fit too, lisasocash, so let's do this! jjolynmill, awesome success story so far!

I'm turning 30 next year and realized I need to get fit and slim down now since it's never going to get any easier. Looking to make some lifestyle changes and lose 15-30 lbs.
  • hecham
    hecham Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm also 26 and at the point in my life where I want to be fit and healthy. It's always great to have motivation from MFP friends.