Two days, two pairs of pants, two nsv's

Options
Yesterday I was doing a virtual 4 x 400 meter relay race (thank you fitocracy). I had just been hanging out at home wearing some capri workout pants that I have had for a couple years now (but I hadn't worn to run in for a few months since getting running pants) and didn't think that I needed to change as it was just a little sprint. I went out to time my 400 meters and it was no big deal to jog the distance as a warm up but then when I sprinted all out, I had to hold my pants up pretty much the whole way as they were falling down because they are now too loose.

Then today I went to do just a little 3 mile run and put on a pair of running pants that I have to wear a spandex top with or they slide down (because they are tight and lower rise). I wasn't paying much attention and realized only after I had started my run that I didn't put my spandex top on with it but decided to just see how it went. I did over three miles and my pants stayed right where they belong.

I have been at a plateau for the last two weeks so these little NSV's really were a perfect pick me up...especially the one from today! Have a great week everybody and remember that the scale isn't everything!

Replies

• careyannal
    Options
    You kill it everyday girl, you should be really proud!! Question though, what the hell is a virtual relay??
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I am in a virtual race group on a fitocracy.com. They post race challenges where you do your run on own and input the time info on a spreadsheet. It's kind of fun! :D
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That is too awesome! WTG! And thanks for the reminder that it's not all about the scale. That can be hard to remember sometimes!
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    "Just a little 3 mile run."

I'm speechless. Just started C25K and "just a little 3 mile run" seems like a different universe to me!
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    great NSVs! Keep it up! Love to hear about people running... :flowerforyou:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    2!2!2! Great Job! AH HA HA HA H AAAAAAAAAAAA!
    I love to count!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Leah great job on the NSV's
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    Options
    2!2!2! Great Job! AH HA HA HA H AAAAAAAAAAAA!
    I love to count!

Hahaha, that's cute! I love it!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    Options
    Thanks you guys! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!