insanity program

Options
hi everyone, im Joana and just start my insanity program and im looking for people doing this program for support and motivation
=)

Replies

• 2012Mich
    Options
    Hi,

I just started today as well with the fit test. Friend me if you'd like.
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    im starting week 2 today!
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm at the end of my second round and plan on doing another. Friend me too if you want.

It's so great that both of you have taken that first step. It's a program that will change your life!
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just curious what is the insanity program?
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Its a great program lost 17lbs my first time...good luck...and friend me if you want support.
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to join our MFP group. Plenty of people working together doing either P90X or Insanity.
    Lots of great people working together
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5498-p90x-insanity-the-game-changers
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm currently doing Insanity for the second time around. Feel free to add me.
  • bikingguy
    bikingguy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tom and my GF and I just did the fit test tonight. I have completed the program before, but wanted to start it back up for winter.

We are new to my fitness pal and cannot figure out how to easily enter the workouts into the exercise part of my fitness pal. Please offer advice.

Thanks Tom
  • christy4477
    Options
    Starting tomorrow:)
  • KenRNhol22
    KenRNhol22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on month one, week 3. It's challenging and I hate it while I'm doing it but when I'm done I love it! feel free to add me too!
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I started month 2 today!
  • Apix
    Apix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just finished today! I'd love to support any of you who are doing it now!
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 5 more days and I plan on starting another round immediately after!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I eneterd insanity workouts as circuit training.
    Hello my name is Tom and my GF and I just did the fit test tonight. I have completed the program before, but wanted to start it back up for winter.

We are new to my fitness pal and cannot figure out how to easily enter the workouts into the exercise part of my fitness pal. Please offer advice.

Thanks Tom
  • el_joey
    Options

Thanks Tom

My wife and I started our second round yesterday. normally we add it as either calisthenics or circuit training.